Puccio Penalisti Associati event whithin the Legalcommunity Week
In the framework of the Legalcommunity Week, Puccio Penalisti Associati presents its roundtable about Artificial Intelligence: an occasion to debate the opportunities and risks of the third millennium industrial revolution.
The event will see the participation of distinguished representatives of the institutions, as well as leading managers of some important Italian and foreign companies:
- Aldo Scaringella, CEO, LC Publishing Group
- Fátima Correia da Silva, Chief Compliance Officer, Head of Legal and Data Protection Officer, Critical Techworks
- Luca Colombo, Country Director Italy, Meta
- Emanuela Franco, General Counsel, Italdesign – Giugiaro S.p.A.
- Eugenio Fusco, Deputy Prosecutor, Milan Public Prosecutor’s Office
- Michela Massimi, Senior Official, Italian Data Protection Authority
- Giuliano Noci, Full Professor of Strategy and Marketing, Scientific Director of the Metaverse Marketing Lab, Politecnico di Milano
- Laura Pavese, Senior Litigation Manager, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Andrea Puccio, Founding Partner, Puccio Penalisti Associati
13th June 2023
from 2:00 to 4:00 PM
Hotel Principe di Savoia
Piazza della Repubblica n. 17, Milan